Arlo Camera Support Online – 24×7
How do I adjust Arlo video recording length?
You can personalize your Arlo cameras to record videos from approximately 10 to 120 seconds long. Most Arlo cameras can record a variable length of up to 300 seconds.
Follow the steps below to adjust your Arlo Video Recording Length-
- Launch the Arlo Secure App or log in to your Arlo account at my.arlo.com.
- Tap or click Mode.
- Select the SmartHub, Base Station, or camera that you want to adjust.
- Tap or click the pencil icon next to the mode for which you want to edit recording length.
- Tap or click the pencil icon next to the rule that you want to edit.
- If the mode only has one rule, it is preselected.
- Tap or click the pencil icon next to Record video.
- If Record Video is not selected, you cannot edit recording length.
- Select Record until activity stops or select Record for a fixed length of time and move the slider to your preferred recording length.
- Tap or click Save.
- Tap or click Edit Rule > Done.
- Your recording length is updated.
How to access the CVR timeline on my Arlo camera?
To access the CVR timeline on your Arlo Camera, follow the steps given below –
- Launch the Arlo Secure App on Android or log in to your Arlo account at my.arlo.com.
- Tap or click Settings > Subscription.
- If you are using the Arlo Secure App, tap Edit Account.
- Tap or click Subscribe Now and follow the prompts to purchase your CVR subscription.
What if my CVR historical playback is not working?
- Check if you have an active subscription. The camera will not record if you are not subscribed to a CVR plan.
- Make sure your mobile device has data or is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Try to login on to the Arlo Secure app using a different device or log on to my.arlo.com
- Log out of the Arlo Secure app and log back in.
- Force kill the Arlo Secure app from your Android or iOS device settings and re-open.
- If you have other devices connected on the same network, try disconnecting them. Too many devices can cause network congestion.
24/Arlo Camera Support, Anywhere Anytime!
If your Arlo camera isn’t charging, try removing the batteries and power adapter cable to see if the charging mode is reactivated. Before plugging in the charger, ensure the battery is inserted inside the camera.