Pogo Games Support Number
What to do if my games support are freezing and are not loading?
If a game is freezing or not loading properly, try these steps:
● Close your browser.
● Make sure all other programs are closed.
● Open your browser again and go to pogo.com. Only have Pogo open, and close out
of any other browser tabs or windows.
● Try clearing your browser’s cache.
● Disable any pop-up blockers that you use.
● Using Internet Explorer? Try resetting your Internet Explorer browser settings.
● If clearing your cache doesn’t work, try using another browser.
How to Reset my Pogo Account Password?
To Reset Your Pogo Account Password, Follow the Steps Given Below-
● Open the browser program like Google Chrome Or Safari and Type Pogo.com at the
top of your Browser.
● Once You are at the Official Pogo Website, Please Click On Sign in on the upper right-hand side of your screen.
● You will be taken to the Pogo login screen, where you must type your username and
secret phrase. Below that option, you can see a link showing Forgot password or
Screen name; click on that option.
● Once you see the Pogo Account Recovery Screen, you need to type the screenname and then Hit on submit.
● Now Pogo Will send you an email containing a link for Password Reset. It would be
ideal if you Login To Your Registered Email With Pogo.
● Follow The means given in the email you received, and you will have the option to
Reset your Pogo Login secret phrase. Then you can relaunch your Browser, go to
Pogo.com on your Favorite Browser, and Sign in using your Username and New
Why are my Pogo Games not Loading?
Here are the most common reasons why your Pogo Games are not loading :-
● Outdated version of java/flash or internet browser.
● unwanted cookies, cache, browser junk, virus, malware
● Corrupted browser extension or pop-up blocker
● browser compatibility or antivirus outdated/blocking the games
● Wrong date and time or slow internet connection.
● Not support screen resolution for games.